Saturday, June 26, 2010

Natural Hair Care Products Now Sold at Target







While browsing through Target for cold medication and decorations for my new apartment I strumbled across the new natural hair section. This is wonderful opportunity for people with natural hair. Target is now selling Miss Jessie's, Curls, Shea Moisture, and Jane Carter. No longer to need to order products on the internet and drive to stores not within your local neighborhood. If you currently use these products please give me a product reveiw : )

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Curls product from Target. For me, nothing to get happy about...it did nothing to my hair that cheaper products did not already do. I also use Miss Jessie's...I like the product, a litte too pricy, but it works well for my 3/4a/4b hair types. I use Jane Carter...nice product, leave my hair feeling light after I shampoo. I hear Target is about to carry Kinkycurly...that will be my next experimental product:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Stephanie for your product review. I am sure this will be helpful to people who are interested in trying these products. I have also tried Miss Jessie's products. I currently have short natual hair so these products are very expensive seeing as though I have short hair. For people with longer natural hair I truely believe that these products are a good investment.

    ReplyDelete